The Beatles Never Existed
Here’s an apparently sincere site (sent our way by @bellamackie) that draws together “evidence” that the Beatles were not what they seemed.
Here’s the main thesis:
There were multiples of each character performing as John, Paul, George and Ringo.
Each part of the world appears to have had its own Beatles group, And even then, there were sometimes multiple characters within. They all looked identical to each other except for a few features here and there.
But what was most pronounced was their fluctuating height differences.
See the whole glorious site right here.
- getbackhomeward reblogged this from guardianmusic
- consumedbysorrow reblogged this from guardianmusic
- number1junglistbadman reblogged this from nightbusriddim and added:
- roboelectric reblogged this from guardianmusic
- happinessinmiles likes this
- voidskies likes this
- kayitesiopondo likes this
- sheisthebomb reblogged this from thebeatlesliveon and added:
- fuckyeahwordsonmusic reblogged this from guardianmusic
- nightbusriddim reblogged this from guardianmusic
- musictouristboard likes this
- ailuruses likes this
- imitateacatpuking likes this
- backstagebethy reblogged this from fuckoff1234567
- mymercenarylungs likes this
- fuckoff1234567 reblogged this from guardianmusic
- fuckoff1234567 likes this
- wehaveallgotknives reblogged this from psbelectronica and added:
- wehaveallgotknives likes this
- the-divers-wife likes this
- quinsigamonster likes this
- zm-zm likes this
- rosesforsale likes this
- tawnykerr likes this
- emilyphalange reblogged this from guardianmusic
- felvidek likes this
- threat likes this
- kelvin506 likes this
- nadoripeter reblogged this from psbelectronica
- josu-music likes this
- armella reblogged this from guardianmusic
- brandywarhol reblogged this from psbelectronica and added:
- psbelectronica reblogged this from guardianmusic
- guardianmusic posted this