It’s been 25 years since the release of Actually, the Pet Shop Boys’ landmark second album.
A go-to classic for 80s synthpop lovers, the album’s continuing appeal is not all about nostalgia.
Who could forget Ian McKellen’s vampiric cameo in the Heart music video?
To celebrate Actually’s quarter–century, and to provide an excuse for a short trip down memory lane, we’d like to hear what you think about it..
Visit the Actually page on Guardian.co.uk and leave a review, long or short, telling us what you think of the album. We’ll be publishing a handful of readers’ review on Guardian.co.uk/music next week.
- st reblogged this from guardianmusic
- bluemeanie80 likes this
- newdaydawning likes this
- cobogoh reblogged this from guardianmusic
- dezonline likes this
- universalfox reblogged this from psbelectronica
- universalfox likes this
- wecamefromouterspace likes this
- theonlywayisentropy likes this
- yukanoue reblogged this from guardianmusic
- psbelectronica reblogged this from guardianmusic
- hangingfire reblogged this from guardianmusic and added:
- guardianmusic posted this